« AnteriorContinuar »
CERTIFIED TRUE COPY
The Board of Trustees of the University, by virtue of the authority vested in it
who has complied with the requirements of the course, the degree of
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
BATSILYER NG AGHAM SA ADMINISTRASYONG PANGKALAKALAN
Tasued in Metro Manila. Philippines, on the ninth day
of July in the year of our Lord, two thousand and eight.
ng Hulyo, sa taon ng ating Panginoon, dalawang libo at walo.
Regional Trial Court
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES REGIONAL TRIAL COURT NATIONAL CAPITAL JUDICIAL REGION BRANCH 12 MANILA
CASE NO. 11-126329.-In the Matter of the Petition of Kevin John Worley for Naturalization.
KEVIN JOHN WORLEY, Petitioner
A verified petition to acquire Philippine citizenship has been filed by KEVIN JOHN WORLEY in accordance with the provisions of Commonwealth Act No. 473, as amended.
Petitioner alleges that his full name is Kevin John Worley. He also used the name or has been known as John Worley. He is an American Citizen with ACR No. E292407. He is presently residing at Cluster 1 - Unit 2C UN Gardens Condominium, Cristobal St., Paco, Manila. His former places of residence were at Ohio, USA; 3804 Nazario Street, Makati City; and 8 Mapua Street, Phase 4, Pacita, San Pedro, Laguna.
He was born on October 31, 1962; in Louisville Kentucky, USA, and his parents are John Worley and Helma Worley. He is
at present an American Citizen under whose laws Filipinos may become naturalized citizens thereof. He first arrived in the Philippines last October 3, 1997. He married Zhirlanda D. Pedreso, a Filipino Citizen, on February 14, 2003, before the Municipal Mayor of San Pedro, Laguna. He is an English Instructor in Neung Yule Eduphone, Inc., with office address at 9th Floor, IBM Plaza Building, Eastwest, Libis, Quezon City. His wife is a retired police officer/government employee.
He is not opposed to organized government or affiliated with any association or group of persons who uphold and teach doctrines opposing all organized government. He does not defend or teach the necessity or propriety of violence, personal assault or assassination for the success and predominance of his ideas. He has never been convicted of any crime involving moral turpitude. He is not suffering from any mental alienation or any of the incurable, contagious disease.
He owns a condominium unit in Cluster 1, Unit 2-C in UN Gardens Condominium located at Cristobal Street corner Joseng Batute Street, Paco, Manila, covered by Condominium Certificate of Title No. 56934. He is a member of the Board of Directors of UN Gardens Condominium Association.
It is his intention in good faith to become a citizen of the Philippines and to renounce absolutely and forever all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign state or sovereignty, and, particularly to the United States of America, of which at this time he is a citizen.
He has continuously resided in the Philippines for the period required by this Act, and he is a person of good repute and morally irreproachable, and that petitioner,
in his opinion has all the qualifications necessary to become a citizen of the Philippines and he is not in any way disqualified under the provision of this Act.
He desires to change or modify his name from Kevin John Worley to John Worley.
Finding the petition to be sufficient in form and substance, notice is hereby given that said petition is set for hearing before this Court at its Session Hall, 2nd Floor, Bulwagan ng Katarungan, A. Villegas Street, Ermita, Manila on July 2, 2012, at 8:30 a.m., at which date and time, any person who has objection to the Petition may appear and register his/her opposition thereto.
Pursuant to the requirements of the law, let a copy of this Order and the attached petition together with the petitioner's picture be published once a week for three (3) consecutive weeks in the Official Gazette and in a newspaper of general circulation in Metro Manila to which the same may be raffled. Likewise, let a copy of petition with its annexes and this Order be posted in the Bulletin Board of the Office of the Clerk of Court, Regional Trial Court, City Hall, Manila.
Let a copy of this Order with the Petition and the Annexes be served upon the Office of the Solicitor General by the Deputy Sheriff of this Branch.
Manila, Philippines, September 14, 2011.
(Sgd.) RUBEN REYNALDO G. ROXAS [42-44] Judge
PETITION FOR NATURALIZATION
Petitioner, KEVIN JOHN WORLEY, through the undersigned counsel, unto this Honorable Court hereby files this Petition for Naturalization under Commonwealth Act 473, and in this connection most respectfully declares:
1. Petitioner's full name is Kevin John Worley. He has also used the name or have been known as John Worley;
7. Petitioner is an English Instructor in Neung Yule Eduphone, Inc. with office address at 9th Floor, IBM Plaza Bldg., Eastwood, Libis, Quezon City, while his wife is a retired police officer/government employee. As proof of his employment and income copies of his Certificate of Employment, Identification Card, Income Tax Return and BIR Tax Payment are hereto attached as Annex "D", "D-1", "D-2" and "D-3", respectively;
8. Petitioner hereby declares that (1) he is not opposed to organized government or affiliated with any association or group of persons who uphold and teach doctrines opposing organized government; (2) He is not defending or teaching the necessity or propriety of violence, personal assault, or
10. Petitioner owns a condominium unit in Cluster I, Unit 2-C in UN Gardens Condominium located at Cristobal Street cor. Joseng Batute St. Paco, Manila, covered by Condominium Certificate of Title No. 56934. Photocopies of the Condominium Certificate of Title and a Certification from the UN Gardens Condominium Association, Inc. are hereto attached as Annex "J" and "K" respectively;
11. Petitioner is a member of the Board of Directors of UN Gardens Condominium Association. A copy of the General Information Sheet is hereto attached as Annex "L";
12. Petitioner hereby declares his intention to acquire Philippine citizenship and to renounce absolutely and forever all allegiance and fidelity to any state or sovereignty, particularly to the United States of which at this time he is a citizen. As proof thereof, the Declaration of Intention which he executed last December 4, 2007 in the City of Manila, together with the Proof of Payment are hereto attached and marked as Annex "M" and "M-1", respectively;
13. Attached hereto and made an integral part of this petition is the Joint Affidavit of Two Credible Persons namely: Encarnita Agbulos Esmero and Ma. Luisa Catindig Generoso, residents of C3-1F and C4-1E. Respectively of UN Gardens Condominium Association who certified that they
personally know the petitioner to be a resident of the Philippines for the period required by this Act, and is a person of good refute and morally irreproachable, and that petitioner, in their opinion has all the qualifications necessary to become a citizen of the Philippines and is not in any way disqualified under the provision of this Act. A copy of the Joint Afffidavit, together with the photocopies of the Identification Cards of the Affiants are hereto attached and marked as Annex "N", "N-1", and "N-2", respectively;