« AnteriorContinuar »
HWANG, MUANG HWA, also known as CANDY HWANG, Petitioner
SECOND AMENDED ORDER Finding the verified petition to be sufficient in form and substance, the Court sets the initial hearing of the Petition for Naturalization of Hwang, Muang Hwa, born in the Republic of Korea and resident of 6241 Alexandra Condominium, Meralco Avenue Pasig City, Metro Manila who filed the above petition supported by the affidavit of two (2) character witnesses, namely: Dionisio Alcala and Dean Maghirang, on May 29, 2012 at 8:30 a.m., before this Court sitting at the Third Floor, Hall of Justice, Pasig City, at which place, date and time aforesaid all interested persons are cited to appear and show cause, if any, why the above-entitled petition should not be granted.
Let copy of the Petition for Naturalization and this Order be published at the
COMES NOW, the petitioner,, through undersigned counsel and unto the Honorable Court, most respectfully states:
1. Petitioner's full name is HWANG MUANG HWA, also known as CANDY HWANG in the Philippines, and has been using the same alias since she first arrived to easily identify her due to the difficulty of Filipinos to pronounce her name. Her place of residence is located at 6241 Alexandra Condominium, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City, Manila, and her previous address is unit 1113 Parchateau Condominium, Onyx Street, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. This petition is accompanied by two (2) photographs of the petitioner, herein made an integral part of this Petition as Annexes- "A".
2. Petitioner was born on 01 February 1968 in the Republic of Korea. Petitioner came to the Philippines in 06 January 1993 when she was only twenty five (25) years
old. She arrive in the Philippines through UA807 from port SEL. As proof of this, we are attaching petitioner's Alien Certificate of Registration issued by the Bureau of Immigration, Special Investor's Resident Visa issued by the Department of Trade and Industry and Certification of travel records of the Petitioner issued by the Bureau of Immigration, marking them as Annexes - "B" "C" and "D," respectively.
3. Petitioner has complied with the requirement of having to make a declaration of intention to the Solicitor General one year prior to the filling of the instant Petition. A copy of Declaration of Intention to Acquire Philippine Citizenship is Attached hereof as Annex "E".
4. At present, petitioner is a citizen or subject of the Republic of Korea. As proof of this, we are attaching a copy of petitioner's Korean Passport marking it as Annex - "F"
5. Petitioner's father is Hwang Bong Yual, now deceased, and his mother is Kim Dong Sook, both of whom were citizen or subject of the Republic of Korea.
6. Petitioner has gainful employment. He is the general manager of JRR Healthy Food Recipes, Inc., a company which is engaged in the manufacture of goods, such as noodles and processing of foods business, located at 14 Rosemarie Lane, Barangay Capitolyo, Pasig City, and from which she derives an reasonable income. Copies of the Annual Income Tax Return and the Certificate of Compensation Payment/tax Withheld for the past three (3) years and Department of Employment Working Permit ID are herein attached and marked as Annexes - "G”, “H”, “I”, “J”, ‘K”, “L”, and "M."
7. Petitioner is a single mother of 3 children. Her children's name are as follows:
10. Petitioner can understand Filipino and is able to read, write and speak English and Korean
11. Petitioner shall never be a public charge. She is of good character. She believes in the principles underlying the Philippine Constitutions. She has conducted herself in a proper and irreproachable manner during the entire period of her residence in the Philippines, in her relations with the constituted government as well as with the community in which she is living.
12. She mingles socially with Filipino and she has not only evinced the sincere desire to learn and embrace the customs, tradition and ideals of the Filipinos, but indeed she has grown up adopting and embracing the customs, traditions and ideals of the Filipino people.
13. She has all the qualifications and none of the disqualifications under the Naturalization Law.
14. Petitioner is not opposed to organized government or affiliated with any association or group of persons who uphold and teach doctrines opposing all organized governments.
15. Petitioner is not defending or teaching the necessity or propriety of violence, personal assault or assassination for the success and predominance of one's ideas. She is not a polygamist nor a believer in the practice of polygamy. She has not been convicted of any crime involving moral turpitude. As proof of this, we are attaching the Record Clearance from the National Bureau of Investigation, marking it as Annex – “V”.
16. Petitioner is not suffering from mental alienation or from any incurable contagious disease. As proof of this, we are attaching a Medical Certificate marking as Annex “W”.
17. The country of which petitioner is a citizen or subject is not at war with the Philippines and grants to Filipinos the right to be naturalized citizens or subjects thereof.
18. It is petitioner's true and honest intention to become a citizen of the Philippines and the renounce absolutely and forever all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty, and, particularly, to the Republic of Korea of which at this time he is a citizen or subject.
19. She will reside continuously in the Philippines from the date of the filing of this petition up to the time of his admission to Philippine citizenship.
20. Petitioner's character witnesses are Mr. Dionisio Alcala and Mr. Dean
Maghirang, both Filipino citizens, both of legal ages, and both with office address located at 35 floor, Atlanta Centre Building, 31 Annapolis Street, San Juan City, who have executed sworn statements attached hereto in support of the instant petition, stating that they are citizens of the Philippines and personally know the petitioner to be a resident of the Philippines for the period of time require, a person of good repute and morally irreproachable, and that said petitioner has in their opinion all the qualifications necessary to become a citizen of the Philippines and is not any way disqualified. The sworn statements are herein attached and marked as Annex "X" and "Y" respectively.