« AnteriorContinuar »
Printed by His Majefty's Statute and Law Printers;
[Price 16 s. in Boards.]
Containing the TITLES of all
Paffed in the FIFTH Seffion of the FOURTH Parliament
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland;
51 GEORGE III.
PUBLICK GENERAL ACTS.
N A&t to provide for the Adminiftration of the Royal Authority, and for the Care of His Majefty's Royal Perfon, during the Continuance of His Majefty's Illness; and for the Refumption of the Exercife of the Royal Authority by His Majefty. Page 1 2. An A& for continuing to His Majefty certain Duties on Malt, Sugar, Tobacco and Snuff, in Great Britain; and on Penfions, Offices and Perfonal Eftates in England; for the Service of the Year One thoufand eight hundred and eleven. 14
3. An A&t for raifing the Sum of Ten millions five hundred thoufand Pounds, by Exchequer Bills, for the Service of Great Britain for the Year One thoufand eight hundred and eleven. Ibid. 4. An Act for raifing the Sum of One million five hundred thou fand Pounds, by Exchequer Bills, for the Service of Great Britain for the Year One thoufand eight hundred and eleven. 15 5. An Act for raifing the Sum of One Million, by Treafury Bills, for the Service of Ireland for the Year One thoufand eight hun dred and eleven. Ibid.
6. An Act for taking an Account of the Population of Great Britain, and of the Increase or Diminution thereof,
7. An A& to amend Two Acts of the Thirteenth and Thirty fecond Years of His prefent Majefty, relating to the Wages of Perfons employed in the Silk Manufacture.
3. An Act for punishing Mutiny and Defertion; and for the better Payment of the Army and their Quarters.
9. An Act for the Regulation of His Majesty's Royal Marine Forces
while on Shore.
10. An Act to continue, until the Twenty fifth Day of March One thoufand eight hundred and thirty three, certain Acts of the Paliament of Ireland, fo far as the fame relate to the Improvement