« AnteriorContinuar »
MAITLAND OF LETHINGTON, 1610. Andrew Lang.-LETTERS OF BISHOP GEORGE GRÆME, 1602-38. L. G. Græme.-A SCOTTISH JOURNIE, 1641. C. H. Firth.-NARRATIVES ILLUSTRATING THE DUKE OF HAMILTON'S EXPEDITION TO ENGLAND, 1648. C. H. Firth.— BURNET-LEIGHTON PAPERS, 1648-168-. H. C. Foxcroft.-PAPERS OF ROBERT ERSKINE, Physician to Peter the Great, 1677-1720. Rev. Robert Paul.-WILL OF THE DUCHESS OF ALBANY, 1789. A. Francis Steuart. (Feb. 1904.) 45. LETTERS OF JOHN COCKBURN OF ORMISTOUN TO HIS GARDENER, 1727-1743. Edited by JAMES COLVILLE, D.Sc. (March 1904.)
For the year 1903-1904.
46. MINUTE BOOK OF THE MANAGERS OF THE NEW MILLS CLOTH MANUFACTORY, 1681-1690. Edited by W. R. SCOTT, Lecturer on Political Economy in St. Andrews University. (Jan. 1905.) 47. CHRONICLES OF THE FRASERS; being the Wardlaw Manuscript entitled Polichronicon seu Policratica Temporum, or, the true Genealogy of the Frasers.' By Master JAMES FRASER. Edited, from the original MS. in possession of the Trustees of the late Sir Wm. Augustus Fraser, Bart., by WILLIAM MACKAY, Inverness. (Feb. 1905.) 48. THE RECORDS OF THE PROCEEDINGS OF THE JUSTICIARY COURT FROM 1661 TO 1678. Vol. I. 1661-1669. Edited, from the MS. in possession of Mr. John W. Weston, by Sheriff ScoTTMONCRIEFF.
For the year 1904-1905.
49. THE RECORDS OF THE PROCEEDINGS OF THE JUSTICIARY COURT
from the MS. in the Advocates' Library,
For the year 1905-1906.
by Sir ARTHUR
52, 53. MACFARLANE'S GEOGRAPHICAL COLLECTIONS. Vols. II. and III. Edited, from the MS. in the Advocates' Library, by Sir ARTHUR MITCHELL, K.C.B. (May 1907; Feb. 1908.)
54. STATUTA ECCLESIE SCOTICANE, 1225-1559.
edited by DAVID PATRICK, LL.D.
For the year 1906-1907.
55. THE HOUSE BOOKE OF ACCOMPS, OCHTERTYRE, 1737-39. Edited, from the original MS., in the possession of Sir Patrick Keith Murray, by JAMES COLVILLE, D.Sc.
(Oct. 1907.) 56. THE CHARTERS OF THE ABBEY OF INCHAFFRAY. Edited by W. A. LINDSAY, K.C., the Right Rev. Bishop DOWDEN, D.D., and J. MAITLAND THOMSON, LL.D.
(Feb. 1908.) 57. A SELECTION OF THE FORFEITED ESTATES PAPErs preserved IN H.M. GENERAL REGISTER HOUSE AND ELSEWHERE. Edited by
A. H. MILLAR.
For the year 1907-1908.
58. RECORDS OF THE COMMISSIONS OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLIES (continued), for the years 1650-53. Edited by the Rev. JAMES CHRISTIE, D.D.
59. PAPERS RELATING TO THE SCOTS IN POLAND. Edited by Miss BEATRICE BASKERVILLE,
SIR THOMAS CRAIG'S DE UNIONE REGNORUM BRITANNIÆ. Edited,
ANALYTICAL CATALOGUE OF THE WODROW COLLECTION OF MANU-
A TRANSLATION OF THE HISTORIA ABBATUM DE KYNLOS OF FERRERIUS. BY ARCHIBALD CONSTABLE, LL.D.
RENTALE SANCTI ANDREÆ. The Household Book of Cardinal
Beaton, 1539-1545. Edited, from the MS. in the Advocates'
RECORDS RELATING TO THE SCOTTISH ARMIES FROM 1638 TO 1650.
PAPERS RELATIng to the RebeLLIONS OF 1715 AND 1745, with other documents from the Municipal Archives of the City of Perth.