« AnteriorContinuar »
NO. 37 BIBLE HOUSE, ASTOR PLACE.
CONTENTS OF VOLUME XIV.
and Discoveries of the English Nation. Collected by Richard Hak.
luyt, Preacher and sometimes Student of Christ's Church in Oxford.
2. The General Historie of Virginia, New England and the Summer
Islieg. From their first Beginning, Ano. 1584 to the present 1624, by
Captain John Smith, Sometymes Governor of those Countries. Lon.
3. Purchas; His Pilgrims, in Five Books. Vol. IV. London, 1625.
4. The History of the first Discovery and Settlement of Virginia, by
William Smith, A. M., President of the College of William and Mary
in Virginia. London, 1753.
6. Contributiong to the Ecclesiastical History of the United States of
America, by Francis L. Hawks, D. D. Vol. I. New York, 1836.
6. The Historie of Travaile into Virginia Britannia: Collected by
William Strachey, Gent., the first Secretary of the Colony. Hakluyt
Society, London, 1849.