« AnteriorContinuar »
CONTENTS OF VOLUME XIV.
1. The Third and Last Volume of the Voyages, Navigations, Traffiques
and Discoveries of the English Nation. Collected by Richard Hak-
luyt, Preacher and sometimes Student of Christ's Church in Oxford.
2. The General Historie of Virginia, New England and the Summer
Islies. From their first Beginning, Ano. 1584 to the present 1624, by
Captain John Smith, Sometymes Governor of those Countries. Lon.
3. Purchas; His Pilgrims, in Five Books. Vol. IV. London, 1625.
4. The History of the first Discovery and Settlement of Virginia, by
William Smith, A. M., President of the College of William and Mary
in Virginia. London, 1753.
5. Contributions to the Ecclesiastical History of the United States of
America, by Francis L. Hawks, D. D. Vol. I. New York, 1836.
6. The Historie of Travaile into Virginia Britannia: Collected by
William Strachey, Gent., the first Secretary of the Colony. Hakluyt
Society, London, 1849.
1. Tholuck's Commentary on Sermon on the Mount.—2. Dixon's History
of Lord Bacon.—3. Thornton's Pulpit of the American Revolution.-4.
Milman's Latin Christianity.–5. Ackerman's Christian Element in
Plato.-6. Pusey's Parochial Sermons.-7. Müllers Life of Trust.-
8. Woman's Right to Labor.-9. Hagenbach's History of Doctrines,
Vol. I.-10. Ebrard's Commentary on Epistles of St. John.–11.
Motley's IIistory of the Netherlands.—12. Worcester's Dictionary.
-13. New American Cyclopedia.—14. Works of Lord Bacon.-15.
Southern Churchman on Baptismal Regeneration.-16.-Adams'
Evenings with the Doctrines.–17. Letter to a Friend.—18. Cros-
well's Poems.—19. Cooper's Novels.—20. Prime's Coins, Medals,
and Seals.-21. Harper's Greek and Latin Classics.-22. Gasse's Ro-
mance of Natural History.—23. Lay Coöperation in Frankford.—24.
Harper's Children's Picture Books.-25. Abbott's American History.
—26. Church Monthly.—27. Church Book Society's Publications.
28. Bishop Burgess' Sermon, Bishop White P. B. S.-29. Sermons,
Addresses, &c., &c.