« AnteriorContinuar »
SADANOBU.—Õmi Hakkei. Eight views along lake Biwa. Cuts, col. and mounted. (41 x 61).
05. C. 5.
SEI-7, Akatsuki.—Yodogawa Ryogan Ichiran. The Scenery
along the banks of the river Yodo, running down to Osaka, through Miyako; with Accounts of notable places on it ; illustrated by Matsugawa Hanzan and
Höshunsui. Cuts, col. 2 vols. (7 5). 04. C. 18. SESSON.—Shūko Jisshu. Two sets, each of eight celebrated Views in China. Cuts, tinted. (15 x 10). 04. B. 3.
Reproāuctions of originals dated 1563 A.D. SHIGENAGA.—Yehon Yedo Miyage. Views of noted places
in Yedo, with short stories. Illustrated by Shigenaga. Cuts. 3 vols. (9 x 6), 1779.
05. E. 32. SÕYEN, Sakuma, etc.—Miyako Rinsen Meisho Zuye. His
torical and Traditional Records of the noted places of Miyako (Kyoto); illustrated by Sakuma Sõyen, Nishimura Chūkwa, and Bummei Sadaaki. Cuts. 5 vols.,
(vol. 1 bound in 2). (10 x 7) Kyoto, 1799. 05. B. 36. SUKENOBU, Nishikawa.—Yehon Yamato Hiji. Book of
famous Views, noted Personages, etc., with short stories; illustrated by Nishikawa Sukenobu. Cuts. Vols. 1-8 of a set. (9 x 6) Kyoto, 1716.
05. E. 33. TAKENARI, Chikutei.—Tabu ga-mine Nijā-roku Shoshi.
Notes and verses of Poetry on the Twenty-six beautiful Scenes in the Tabu mountain ; illustrated by Cbikutei
Takenari. Cuts. (9 x 6) Nara, 1856. 05. D. 32. TANGE, Tsukioka —Tögoku Meishoshi. Views of noted
places in the Eastern part of Japan, with verses of Poetry ; illustrated by Tsukioka Tange, engraved by Yoshimi Niyemon. Cuts. 5 vols. (117), 1762. .
03. F. 2.
VIEWS.—Nihon Meisho. Celebrated Views in Japan. Cuts, col. (61x91).
05. C. 5. YEDO.—Landscapes : Famous places in Yedo, with humoCuts. Vol. 2 of a set of 3. (8 x 6).
05. D. 33. -Views of Noted Places in Yedo, with historical notes.
YEDO.—Yedo Meisho Zuye. Views, of noted places in Yedo. Cuts. Vol. 4. (10 x 7).
03. F. 4.
Yehon Azuma-asobi. Views of noted places in Yedo. Cuts, col. Vol. 3. (10 ~ 7), 1802. 05. C. 11.
YOSHIHARU, Chökaro.—Miyako Meisho Gwafu. Views of
famous places in Miyako (Kyoto). Cuts, col. Vol. 1. (7 x 5), 1866.
04. C. 19.
YOYEN, Fujiwara Toshitada, etc.—Zenkwõji Michi Meisho
Zuye. Guide book to the noted places in Shinano, for visitors to the Buddhist Temple Zenkwõji; with Historical or Traditional Records. Illustrated by the authors, Yoyen Fujiwara Toshitada, and Haruye Tadachika. Cuts. 5 vols. (10x7) Nagoya, 1849. 05. C. 12.
ALBUMS OF PRINTS IN COLOUR.
ALBUM.—Theatrical Scenes, Portraits of Women, Views and
various Scenes; by Hiroshige, Kunisada (Toyokuni 2nd, Gototei), Kunisada 2nd (Baichoro), Kuniyoshi, Shigenobu, Toyokuni, Yoshikazu, Yoshikuni (Jukõdo), Yoshitora (Ichimõsai), Yoshitsuna, and Yoshitsuya (Ichiyeisai). 49 sheets. (14} x 91).
01. A. 23. Various Traditional and Historical Scenes, Humorous Pictures, Views of noted places in Yedo, etc.; by Hiroshige, Kuniyoshi (Ichiyusai), Seirei, Yoshimori (Ikkwõsai), Yoshitsuna, and Yoshitsuya (Ichiyeisai). 42 sheets. (141 x 91).
01. A. 24. Battle Scenes, and a Bird's Eye View of the noted places in the Western Provinces ; by Hideteru, Kunichika, Kunihisa, Kunimitsu, Kuniteru, Sadahide, Yoshikazu, Yoshitora, and Yoshitoshi. 41 sheets. (141 x 93).
01. A. 29.
Views of noted places (including one of a 'Port in the United States ’), Humorous Scenes, Children at play, etc.; by Hiroshige, Keisai (Yeisen), Kunisada (Toyokuni 2nd), Kunisada 2nd, Kuniyoshi, Sadatora, Sadayuki, Toyohiro, Toyokuni, Yasuhide, Yoshikazu, and Yoshitora 90 sheets, in painted cover. (143 x 10). 01. B. 1. ALBUM.-Portraits of Women, Landscapes with figures,
etc.; by Hiroshige, Kunisada (Toyokuni 2nd, Kachoro, Ichiyosai, Kokuteisha), Kuvisada 2nd (Kunimasa, Ichijusai), Shigenobu, Shūcho (Tamagawa), Toyokuni, and Yoshitora (Ichimõsai). 28 sheets. (14} x 10).
01. C. 32. Portraits of Women, Scenes from the novel “ Genji Monogatari,” Traditional personages, and Landscapes; by Chikamaro, Hiroshige, Keisai (Yeisen), Kunisada 2nd (Baichoro), Kunitsuna (Ichiransai), Kuniyoshi, Toyokuni, Yoshitoshi (Ikkwaisai), and Yoshitsuya (Ichiyeisai). 98 sheets. (13 x 9).
01. D. 11. Pictures of Women in various Scenes, Theatrical Characters, the Ceremony of setting up the framework of a House, etc.; by Keisai (Yeisen), Kunisada (Toyokuni 2nd, Kachoro), Kuniyasu, Kuniyoshi (Ichiyūsai), Sadafusa (Gokitei), Sadabide, Sadakane, and Toyokuni. 150 sheets. (14} 10).
01. E. 20. - Scenes from the Drama “Chūshingura” (the Story. of the Forty-seven Rõnin), Views of noted places in Yedo, etc. ; by Hiroshige, Keisai (Yeisen), Kunimaru, Kuninao, Kunitsuna, Shigenobu (Ichiyūsai), and Toyokuni. 88 sheets. (9} x 14).
02. A. 27. Pictures of Beautiful Women, some with quotations from the Hundred Poeins, Scenes of the Tamagawa in six different provinces, Theatrical characters, etc.; by Kunisada (Toyokuni 2nd, Kachoro, Jchiyōsai, Gototei), Kuniyoshi (Ichiyūsai), and Yoshicbika. 76 sheets. (14} x 10).
02. B. 31. Theatrical and other Scenes, Portraits of Actors, a View of Yenoshima, etc. ; by Hiroshige, Kunisada (Toyokuni 2nd), Kuniyoshi, and Yoshifaji
. 56 sheets. (144 x 10).
02. B. 32. Portraits of Women, and Landscapes ; by Gokotei Hiroshige (Ichiryūsai), Keisai (Yeisen), Kunimaru (Ichiyensai), Kuninao, Kunisada
Kunisada (Toyokuni 2nd, Kachoro, Gototei, Ki-6), Kunitori (Kwasentei), Kuniyasu, Kuniyoshi (Ichiyūsai), Sadafusa (Gokitei), Sadahide, Sadatora (Gofūtei), Sencho (Teisai), Shigenobu, Yeizan (Kikugawa), Yoshifuji (Ipposai), and Yoshitora (Ichimosai). 100 sheets. (14 x 91).
ALBUM.-Landscapes, and Illustrations of Warriors ; by
Hiroshige, Keisai (Yeisen), and Kuniyoshi. 13 sheets. (10 x 14).
04. F. 4. Portraits of Women, Theatrical Scenes, Views, etc.; by Hiroshige, Kunisada (Toyokuni 2nd), Kunisada 2nd, Kuniyoshi, Toyokuni, and Yoshifuji. 69 sheets. (10 x 12).
04. F. 6. Views of the Tokaido; by Chikamaro, Hiroshige, Kunichika, Kunisada, Kunitsuna, Kuniyoshi, Sadahide, Toyokuni, Yenchō, Yoshichika, Yoshikata, Yoshimori, Yoshimune, Yoshitora, Yoshitoshi, and Yoshitsuya. 162 sheets. (14 x 9).
04. G. 8. Views of Noted Places in Yedo, various Provinces, and Nikkō; by Hiroshige, Sadanobu, and Yeisen. 34 sheets. (9} 13).
05. C. 13.
SECTION VII.-COSTUME (GENERAL COLLECTIONS). AKATSUKI Kanenari.—Kompira Sankei Meisho · Zuye.
Guide book with historical and traditional Records for visitors to the Shinto temple, Kompira, in the province of Sanuki. Illustrated by Urakawa Kinsuke. Cuts. 6 vols. (10 x 7), 1847.
03. C. 21. AMUSEMENTS.-Amusements of the Seasons. Cuts. (9 6).
05. D. 35. -Yehon Shiki-no-asobi. Amusernents of the Seasons, with verses of poetry. Cuts. (9 6). 05. D. 34. CHIKANOBU, Yoshū, and HÕSAI.—Imayo Genji. Scenes
from the novel “ Genji Monogatari ; with modern characters from paintings by Hõsai, and Yoshū Chikanobu. 2 vols. (7 5)
04. E. 8. CHILDREN.-Yehon Yamato Warambe. Pictures of Children at Play, Warriors, etc. Cuts. 3 vols. in 2. (96).
05. D. 36. COSTUMES.-Two hundred patterns of Ladies' Dresses.
Cuts. Vol. 2 of a set. (7 ~ 5), 1667. 04. C. 20. CUSTOMS. -Illustrations of Customs. Cuts.
. (9 x 6).
05. D. 45. ETIQUETTE.—Etiquette; Stories of noted Women with
poems relating to them; selected Poeins with Portraits of the authors; and various useful information for Ladies. Cuts. (10 x 7) Osaka, 1811. 03. F. 6.
ETIQUETTE.-Etiquette for Ladies. Cuts. (10 x 7).
05. C. 14. Musume Kyokun Waka Hyakushu. Moral lessons and Etiquette for young Ladies, in one hundred verses
of poetry with explanation. Cuts. (10 x 7). 05. C. 15. HASEGAWA. – Hana-fubuki. Illustrations of the Course
of Life, with moral lessons ; illustrated by Hasegawa. Cuts. 1 vol. of a set of 3. (9 x 6).
05. D. 37. HENYEI.--Gentai Gwafu. Text book of Views, Trees,
Figures, Buildings, etc., from the Chinese. Cuts. 5 vols. (10 x 7) Yedo, 1806.
05. B. 15. HIROSHIGE.— Tokaido Gojū-san Tsugi. Views (56) of the Tökaidō, with Figures. Cuts, col. (10 x 7). 05. C. 2. Another copy (with 30 plates).
05. C. 3. HIROSHIGE, KUNIYOSHI, and TOYOKUNI.—Portraits of noted
historical, traditional and theatrical Personages, each with a short Biography, and one of the Hundred Poems. Cuts, col. (131, 8).
04. G. 13. HOKKEI.—Hokuri Jūniji. Story, with illustrations of
various Domestic and Street Scenes. Cuts: (11 x 7) Yedo.
03. F. 7. HOKUSAI.—Hokusai Mangwa. Collection of Sketches.
Cuts, col. 14 vols. (2 copies of vol. 5, 1 with extra cuts). (9 x 6), 1834.
03. E. 8. Hokusai Gwafu. Pictures of Figures, Landscapes, Birds, Flowers, etc. 2 ed. Cuts, col. Vols. 1, 2. (976) Nagoya, 1875.
03. E. 10. HOKUSAI, Kökei.—Kyoka Gojūnin Isshu. Fifty verses of
humorous Poetry by different authors, with their portraits ; illustrated by Kökei Hokusai. Cuts. (10 x 7), 1819.
03. F. 8.
KISEKI.—Yehon Tatoye-gusa. Witty Phrases ; illustrated by Nishikawa Sukenobu. Cuts. 3 vols. (9 x 6), 1731.
05. D. 39. Onna Fūzoku Tamakagami. Etiquette for Ladies. Illustrated by Nishikawa Sukenobu. Cuts. 2 vols.