« AnteriorContinuar »
SUBPART F-LABOR-MANAGEMENT AND EMPLOYEE
Travel, Transportation, and Subsistence.
SUBPART E-ATTENDANCE AND LEAVE
Cotton Statistics and Estimates.
Dumping or Destruction of Interstate
20A. Perishable Agricultural Commodities.
Agricultural Marketing [Omitted or
Foreign Agricultural Service [Repealed).
Export Standards for Apples and Pears. 25A. Export Standards for Grapes and Plums. 26. Agricultural Adjustment.
26A. Agricultural Marketing Agreements.
Cotton Marketing [Omitted or Repealed).
Potato Act of 1935 [Repealed).
Anti-Hog-Cholera Serum and Hog-Cholera Virus.
Rural Electrification and Telephone Service.
31A. Distance Learning and Medical Link Pro
33. Original Appointments of Regular Officers in Grades Above Warrant Officer Grades.
33A. Appointment, Promotion, and Involuntary Separation and Retirement for Members on the Warrant Officer Active-Duty List.
Appointments as Reserve Officers. Temporary Appointments in Officer Grades.
Promotion, Separation, and Involuntary Retirement of Officers on the ActiveDuty List.
General Service Requirements.
Joint Officer Management.
Special Appointments, Assignments, Details, and Duties.
105. Armed Forces Health Professions Financial Assistance Programs.
106. Educational Assistance for Members of the Selected Reserve.
107. Educational Assistance for Persons Enlisting for Active Duty.
108. Department of Defense Schools. 109. Educational Loan Repayment Programs. 110. Educational Assistance for Members Held as Captives and Their Dependents. 111. Support of Science, Mathematics, and Engineering Education.
PART IV-SERVICE, SUPPLY, AND PROCUREMENT 131. Planning and Coordination.
133. Facilities for Reserve Components. 134. Miscellaneous Administrative Provisions. 135. [Repealed].
137. Procurement Generally.
Rank and Command.
Allies and Other Countries.
141. Miscellaneous Procurement Provisions.
142. Procurement Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreement Program.
143. Production by Military Agencies.