« AnteriorContinuar »
83. Agricultural Competitiveness and Trade. Chap.
84. National Nutrition Monitoring and Relat
ed Research. 43. Foreign Market Development.
Administration of Environmental Pro44. Wool Program (Repealed). 45. Soil Bank Program.
86. 46. Surplus Disposal of Agricultural Com
Water Quality Research, Education, and
87. 47. Interchange of Department of Agricul
Export Promotion. ture and State Employees (Repealed).
Research. 48. Humane Methods of Livestock Slaughter.
Pecan Promotion and Research. 49.
Research, and Consultation on Agricultural Programs.
Mushroom Promotion, 50. Agricultural Credit.
Consumer Information. 51. Food Stamp Program.
91. Lime Promotion, Research, and Consumer 52.
92. Soybean Promotion, Research, and Con53. Cotton Research and Promotion.
sumer Information. 54. Transportation, Sale, and Handling of
93. Processor-Funded Milk Promotion ProCertain Animals.
gram. 55. Department of Agriculture.
94. Organic Certification. 55A. Department of Agriculture Advisory Com
95. Rural Revitalization Through Forestry. mittees.
96. Global Climate Change. 56. Unfair Trade Practice Affecting Produc
97. Fresh Cut Flowers and Fresh Cut Greens ers of Agricultural Products.
Promotion and Information.
TITLE 8-ALIENS AND NATIONALITY
1. General Provisions (Repealed or Omit60. Egg Research and Consumer Information.
ted). 61. Noxious Weeds.
2. Elective Franchise (Transferred). 62. Beef Research and Information.
3. Civil Rights (Transferred or Repealed). 63. Farmer-to-Consumer Direct Marketing. 4. Freedmen (Omitted). 64.
Agricultural Research, Extension, and 5. Alien Ownership of Land (Transferred or Teaching.
Omitted). 65. Wheat and Wheat Foods Research and
6. Immigration (Transferred, Omitted, or Nutrition Education.
Repealed). 66. Agricultural Foreign Investment Disclo
7. Exclusion of Chinese (Omitted or Resure.
pealed). 67. Implementation of International Sugar
8. The Cooly Trade (Repealed). Agreement, 1977.
9. 68. Agricultural Subterminal Facilities.
Miscellaneous Provisions (Repealed or 69. Swine Health Protection.
10. Animal Cancer Research.
Alien Registration (Repealed.]
11. 71. Agricultural Trade Suspension Adjust
Nationality (Repealed or Transferred).
12. Immigration and Nationality. ment. 72. National Agricultural Cost of Production
13. Immigration and Naturalization Service. Standards Review Board. 73. Farmland Protection Policy. 74. Floral Research and Consumer Informa
TITLE 9–ARBITRATION tion.
1. General Provisions. 75. International
Carriage of Perishable 2. Convention on the Recognition and EnFoodstuffs.
forcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. 76. Dairy Research and Promotion.
3. Inter-American Convention on Interna77. Honey Research, Promotion, and Con
tional Commercial Arbitration. sumer Information. 78. Agricultural Productivity Research (Repealed).
TITLE 10—ARMED FORCES 79. Pork Promotion, Research, and Consumer Information.
SUBTITLE A-GENERAL MILITARY LAW 80. Watermelon Research and Promotion.
PART 1-ORGANIZATION AND GENERAL MILITARY 81. National Commission on Agriculture and
POWERS Rural Development Policy (Omitted).
1. Definitions. 82. State Agricultural Loan Mediation Pro
2. Department of Defense. grams.
3. General Powers and Functions.
PART II–PERSONNEL 31. Enlistments. 32. Officer Strength and Distribution in
Grade. 33. Original Appointments of Regular Offi
cers in Grades Above Warrant Officer
Grades. 33A. Appointment, Promotion, and Involun
tary Separation and Retirement for Members on the Warrant Officer
Active-Duty List. 34. Appointments as Reserve Officers. 35. Temporary Appointments
Officer Grades. 36.
Promotion, Separation, and Involuntary
Retirement of Officers on the Active
Duty List. 37. General Service Requirements. 38. Joint Officer Management. 39. Active Duty. 40. Leave. 41. Special Appointments, Assignments, De
tails, and Duties.
Rank and Command. 45. The Uniform. 47. Uniform Code of Military Justice. 48. Military Correctional Facilities. 49. Miscellaneous Prohibitions and Penalties. 51. Reserve Components: Standards and Pro
cedures for Retention and Promotion. 53.
Miscellaneous Rights and Benefits. 54. Commissary and Exchange Benefits. 55. Medical and Dental Care. 57. Decorations and Awards. 58. Benefits and Services for Members Being
Separated or Recently Separated. 59. Separation. 60. Separation of Regular Officers for Sub
standard Performance of Duty or for Certain Other Reasons.
Chap. 61. Retirement or Separation for Physical
Disability. 63. Retirement for Age. 65. Retirement of Warrant Officers for
Length of Service. 67. Retired Pay for Non-Regular Service. 69. Retired Grade. 71. Computation of Retired Pay. 73.
Annuities Based on Retired or Retainer
Pay. 74. Department of Defense Military Retire
ment Fund. 75. Death Benefits. 77. Posthumous Commissions and Warrants. 79. Correction of Military Records. 80. [Repealed). 81. Civilian Employees. 83. Defense Intelligence Agency Civilian Per
sonnel. 85. [Repealed). 87. Defense Acquisition Workforce. 89. Volunteers Investing in Peace and Secu
PART III-TRAINING AND EDUCATION 101. Training Generally. 102. Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps. 103. Senior Reserve Officers' Training Corps. 104. Uniformed Services University of the
Health Sciences. 105. Armed Forces Health Professions Finan
cial Assistance Programs. 106. Educational Assistance for Members of
the Selected Reserve. 107. Educational Assistance for Persons Enlist
ing for Active Duty. 108. Department of Defense Schools. 109. Educational Loan Repayment Programs. 110. Educational Assistance for Members Held
as Captives and Their Dependents. 111. Support of Science, Mathematics, and En
gineering Education. PART IV-SERVICE, SUPPLY, AND PROCUREMENT 131. Planning and Coordination. 133. Facilities for Reserve Components. 134. Miscellaneous Administrative Provisions. 135. (Repealed). 137. Procurement Generally. 138. Cooperative Agreements With NATO
Allies and Other Countries. 139. Research and Development. 141. Miscellaneous Procurement Provisions. 142. Procurement Technical Assistance Coop
erative Agreement Program. 143. Production by Military Agencies. 144. Major Defense Acquisition Programs. 145. Cataloging and Standardization. 146. Contracting for Performance of Civilian
Commercial or Industrial Type Func
tions. 147. Utilities and Services.
401. Training Generally.
403. United States Military Academy. CONTINUED
407. Schools and Camps. Chap
PART IV-SERVICE, SUPPLY, AND PROCUREMENT 148. National Defense Technology and Indus
433. Procurement. 149. (Repealed).
435. Issue of Serviceable Material to Armed
Forces. 150. (Repealed).
437. Utilities and Services. 152. Issue of Supplies, Services, and Facilities.
439. Sale of Serviceable Material. 153. Exchange of Material and Disposal of Ob
441. Issue of Serviceable Material Other Than solete, Surplus, or Unclaimed Property.
to Armed Forces. 155. Acceptance of Gifts and Services.
443. Disposal of Obsolete or Surplus Material. 157. Transportation. 159. Real Property; Related Personal Proper
445. Inquests; Disposition of Effects of De
ceased Persons; Captured Flags. ty; and Lease of Non-Excess Property. 160. Environmental Restoration.
449. Real Property. 161. Property Records and Report of Theft or
451. Military Claims. Loss of Certain Property.
453. Accountability and Responsibility. 163. Military Claims. 165. Accountability and Responsibility.
SUBTITLE C-NAVY AND MARINE CORPS 167. Defense Mapping Agency.
PART I-ORGANIZATION 169. Military Construction and Military
501. Definitions. Family Housing. 171. Security and Control of Supplies.
503. Department of the Navy. 172. Strategic Environmental Research and
505. Office of the Chief of Naval Operations.
506. Headquarters, Marine Corps. Development Program.
507. Composition of the Department of the SUBTITLE B-ARMY
511. (Repealed). 301. Definitions.
513. Bureaus; Office of the Judge Advocate 303. Department of the Army.
General. 305. The Army Staff. 307. The Army.
516. (Repealed). PART II—PERSONNEL
517. (Repealed). 331. Strength.
519. Naval Reserve and Marine Corps Reserve. 333. Enlistments.
PART II-PERSONNEL 335. Appointments in the Regular Army.
531. Strength of Naval Reserve and Marine 337. Appointments as Reserve Officers.
Corps Reserve. 339. Temporary Appointments.
533. Distribution in Grade. 341. Active Duty.
535. Grade and Rank of Officers. 343. Special Appointments, Assignments, De- 537. Enlistments. tails, and Duties.
539. Original Appointments. 345. Rank and Command.
541. Running Mates for Reserve Officers. 347. (Repealed).
543. (Repealed). 349. Miscellaneous Prohibitions and Penalties.
544. Temporary Appointments. 351. (Repealed).
545. [Repealed). 353. Miscellaneous Rights and Benefits.
547. (Repealed). 355. Hospitalization.
549. Reserve Promotions. 357. Decorations and Awards.
551. Officers in Command. 359. (Repealed).
553. Special Assignments and Details. 360. (Repealed).
555. Administration. 361. Separation for Various Reasons.
557. Rations. 363. Separation or Transfer to Retired Re
559. Miscellaneous Prohibitions and Penalties. serve. 365. (Repealed).
561. Miscellaneous Rights and Benefits.
563. Hospitalization and Medical Care. 367. Retirement for Length of Service.
565. Bands. 369. Retired Grade.
567. Decorations and Awards.
569. Discharge of Enlisted Members.
TITLE 10-ARMED FORCES—Continued
Chap. 573. Involuntary Retirement, Separation, and
Furlough. 575. Recall to Active Duty. 577. Death Benefits; Care of the Dead.
PART III-EDUCATION AND TRAINING 601. Officer Procurement Programs. 603. United States Naval Academy. 605. United States Naval Postgraduate School. 607. Retirement of Civilian Members of the
Teaching Staffs of the United States
Postgraduate School. 609. Professional Military Education Schools.
PART IV-GENERAL ADMINISTRATION 631. Secretary of the Navy: Miscellaneous
Powers and Duties. 633. Naval Vessels. 635. (Repealed). 637. Salvage Facilities. 639. United States Naval Observatory. 641. Naval Petroleum Reserves. 643. Civilian Employees. 645. Procurement of Supplies and Services. 647. Disposal of Obsolete or Surplus Material. 649. Quarters, Utilities, and Related Services. 651. Ships' Stores and Commissary Stores. 653. Claims. 655. Prize. 657. Stay of Judicial Proceedings. 659. Naval Militia. 661. Accountability and Responsibility. 663. Names and Insignia.
SUBTITLE D-AIR FORCE
PART IV-SERVICE, SUPPLY, AND PROCUREMENT 931. Civil Reserve Air Fleet. 933. Procurement. 935. Issue of Serviceable Material to Armed
Forces. 937. Utilities and Services. 939. Sale of Serviceable Material. 941. Issue of Serviceable Material Other Than
to Armed Forces. 943. Disposal of Obsolete or Surplus Material. 945. Inquests; Disposition of Effects of De
ceased Persons. 947. Transportation. 949. Real Property. 951. Military Claims. 953. Accountability and Responsibility.
TITLE 11-BANKRUPTCY 1. General Provisions. 3. Case Administration. 5. Creditors, the Debtor, and the Estate. 7. Liquidation. 9. Adjustment of Debts of a Municipality. 11. Reorganization. 12. Adjustment of Debts of a Family Farmer
With Regular Annual Income. 13. Adjustment of Debts of an Individual
With Regular Income. 15. [Repealed).
PART 1-ORGANIZATION 801. Definitions (No present sections). 803. Department of the Air Force. 805. The Air Staff. 807. The Air Force.
PART II-PERSONNEL 831. Strength. 833. Enlistments. 835. Appointments in the Regular Air Force. 837. Appointments as Reserve Officers. 839. Temporary Appointments. 841. Active Duty. 843. Special Appointments, Assignments, De
tails, and Duties. 845. Rank and Command. 847. (Repealed). 849. Miscellaneous Prohibitions and Penalties. 851. (Repealed). 853. Miscellaneous Rights and Benefits. 855. Hospitalization. 857. Decorations and Awards. 859. (Repealed). 860. (Repealed).
TITLE 12-BANKS AND BANKING 1. The Comptroller of the Currency. 2. National Banks. 3. Federal Reserve System. 4. Taxation. 5. Crimes and Offenses. 6. Foreign Banking. 6A. Export-Import Bank of the United States. 7. Farm Credit Administration (Repealed or
Omitted, See Chapter 23). 7A. Agricultural Marketing. 7B. Regional Agricultural Credit Corpora
tions. 8. Adjustment and Cancellation of Farm
TITLE 12-BANKS AND BANKING-Contin- TITLE 13–CENSUS ued
1. Administration. Chap.
3. Collection and Publication of Statistics. 9. National Agricultural Credit Corporations 5. Censuses. [Repealed or Omitted).
7. Offenses and Penalties. 10. Local Agricultural-Credit Corporations, 9. Collection and Publication of Foreign Livestock-Loan Companies and Like Or
Commerce and Trade Statistics. ganizations; Loans to Individuals To Aid 10. Exchange of Census Information. in Formation or To Increase Capital
Stock. 11. Federal Home Loan Banks.
TITLE 14-COAST GUARD 11A. Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corpora
PART I-REGULAR COAST GUARD tion.
1. Establishment and Duties. 12. Savings Associations.
3. 13. National Housing.
Composition and Organization.
5. Functions and Powers. Federal Credit Unions.
7. Cooperation With Other Agencies. 15. Federal Loan Agency (Omitted).
9. Coast Guard Academy. 16. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
11. Personnel 17. Bank Holding Companies.
13. Pay, Allowances, Awards, and Other 18. Bank Service Corporations.
Rights and Benefits. 19. Security Measures for Banks and Savings
15. [Repealed). Associations.
17. Administration. Credit Control.
19. Environmental Compliance and Restora21. Financial Recordkeeping.
tion Program. 22. Tying Arrangements.
PART II—COAST GUARD RESERVE AND AUXILIARY 23. Farm Credit System. 24. Federal Financing Bank.
21. Coast Guard Reserve. 25.
Coast Guard Auxiliary.
25. General Provisions for Coast Guard Re26. Disposition of Abandoned Money Orders
serve and Auxiliary. and Traveler's Checks. 27. Real Estate Settlement Procedures. 28. Emergency Mortgage Relief.
TITLE 15-COMMERCE AND TRADE 29. Home Mortgage Disclosure.
1. Monopolies and Combinations in Re30. Community Reinvestment.
straint of Trade. 31. National Consumer Cooperative Bank.
2. Federal Trade Commission; Promotion of 32. Foreign Bank Participation in Domestic
Export Trade and Prevention of Unfair Markets.
Methods of Competition. 33. Depository Institution
2A. Securities and Trust Indentures.
2B. Securities Exchanges. 34. Federal Financial Institutions Examina
2B-1. Securities Investor Protection. tion Council.
20. Public Utility Holding Companies. 34A. Appraisal Subcommittee of Federal Fi
2D. Investment Companies and Advisers. nancial Institutions Examination Coun
2E. Omnibus Small Business Capital Formacil.
tion. 35. Right to Financial Privacy.
3. Trade-Marks. 36. Depository Institutions Deregulation and
4. China Trade. Financial Regulation Simplification.
5. Statistical and Commercial Information. 37. Solar Energy and Energy Conservation
6. Weights and Measures and Standard Bank (Repealed).
Time. 38. Multifamily Mortgage Foreclosure.
7. National Institute of Standards and Tech39. Alternative Mortgage Transactions.
nology. 40. International Lending Supervision.
7A. Standard Reference Data Program. 41. Expedited Funds Availability.
8. Falsely Stamped Gold or Silver or Goods
Manufactured Therefrom. 42. Low-Income Housing Preservation and 9. National Weather Service. Resident Homeownership.
9A. Actions Against
Weather Modification Activities or AtPersons Committing
tempts; Reporting Requirement. Bank Fraud Crimes. 44. Truth in Savings.
10. War Finance Corporation. 45. Payment System Risk Reduction.
10A. Collection of State Cigarette Taxes. 46. Government Sponsored Enterprises.
10B. State Taxation of Income From Interstate