« AnteriorContinuar »
time of Richard the First.
land. Anno 38 Hen. III.
13. Bull of Pope Urban appointing a Commission to hear and
Tromyn and Dame Joan his wife are admitted to certain
17. Letter certifying that Proclamation has been made in certain Churches for the appearance of all persons interested in a contemplated division of the Prebend of Ecclesal in the Church of Lichfield. A. D. 1332.
18. Indenture between Thomas Bishop of Norwich and the Mayor, Sheriffs, and Commonalty of the City, relating to the exemption of the Bishop's palace from the jurisdiction of the Mayor. 21 Henry VI.
19. Grant from the Superior of the House of St. Robert near Knaresborough, to Thomas Popley, admitting him to certain privileges of the Order. A .D. 1473.
20. A Notarial Instrument reciting a Bull of Pope Sixtus the Fourth, by which the President and Knights of the College of the Garter, and the Dean, Canons, &c. of Windsor are empowered to choose a Confessor. A. D. 1479
21. Letter of Edmund Bishop of London, to the Dean and Chapter of St. Paul's, communicating a Letter of King Henry the Eighth to the Archbishop of Canterbury, respecting certain Prayers to be said in English throughout the Realm. 36 Henry VIII.