« AnteriorContinuar »
ESTABLISHED M.DCCC.XLIII., FOR THE PUBLICATION OF
HISTORICAL AND LITERARY REMAINS
Lancaster and Chester.
COUNCIL FOR THE YEAR 1886-7.
The Worshipful RICHARD COPLEY CHRISTIE, M,A,,
The Right Rev. THE LORD BISHOP OF CHESTER, D.D.
JAMES CROSTON, Esq., F.S.A,
The Rev. JOHN HOWARD MARSDEN, B. D., F.R,G,S,, late Disney Professor.
J. P. RYLANDS, Esq., F.S, A.
The Rev. RICHARD TONGE, M.A., Hon, Canon of Manchester,
A. W. WARD, Esq., Lit. D., M.A.
J. JOSEPH JORDAN, Esq., the Bank, St. Ann's Street, Manchester.
JOHN E, BAILEY, Esq., F.S.A., Stretford, Manchester,
1. That the Society shall be limited to three hundred and fifty members.
2. That the Society shall consist of members being subscribers of one pound annually, such subscription to be paid in advance, on or before the day of general meeting in each year, The first general meeting to be held on the 23rd day of March, 1843, and the general meeting in each year afterwards on the first day of March, unless it fall on a Sunday, when some other day is to be named by the Council.
3. That the affairs of the Society be conducted by a Council, consisting of a permanent President and Vice-President, and twelve other members, including a Treasurer and Secretary, all of whom shall be elected, the first two at the general meeting next after a vacaney shall occur, and the twelve other members at the general meeting annually.
4. That the accounts of the receipts and expenditure of the Society be audited annually, by three auditors, to be elected at the general meeting; and that any member who shall be one year in arrear of his subscription, shall no longer be considered as belonging to the Society.
5. That every member not in arrear of his annual subscription, be entitled to a copy of each of the works published by the Society,
6. That twenty copies of each work shall be allowed to the editor of the same, in addition to the one to which he may be entitled as a member.
Applications for Membership and other communications to be addressed to the Honorary Secretary.
Vol. 1. The Vicars of Rochdale.
Vol. 2. The Vicars of Rochdale.
FIRST YEAR (1882-3).
By the late Rev. Canon Raines, M.A., F.S.A. Edited by HENRY H. pp. xiii. 200.
Part 2. pp. 201-391.
Vol. 3. Lancashire and Cheshire Wills and Inventories at Chester, with an Appendix of Abstracts of Wills now Lost or Destroyed. Transcribed by the late Rev. G. J. PiccoPE, M. A. Edited by J. P. EARWAKER, M. A., F.S.A. pp. x. 262.
SECOND YEAR (1883-4).
Vol. 4. The Catechisme, or a Christian Doctrine necessary for Children and Ignorant people, of Lawrence Vaux, 1574, sometime Warden of the Collegiate Church, Manchester. Edited by T. G. LAW, Esq., Signet Library, Edinburgh. pp. cx. 111.
Vol. 5. The Rectors of Manchester, and the Wardens of the Collegiate Church of that Town. By the late Rev. F. R. RAINES, M.A. Edited by J. E. BAILEY, F.S.A. Part I. The Rectors; Warden Huntingdon to Warden Chaderton. pp. xx. 100.
Vol. 6. The Rectors of Manchester, and the Wardens of the Collegiate Church of that Town. Part II. Warden Dee to Warden Herbert. pp. 101-206.
THIRD YEAR (1884-5).
Vol. 7. The Old Church and School Libraries of Lancashire. With Bibliographical and other Illustrations. By RICHARD COPLEY CHRISTIE. pp. xiii. 215.
Vol. 8. The History of the Parish of Poulton-le-Fylde. By HENRY FISHWICK, F.S.A. pp. 232.
Vol. 9. The Coucher Book of Furness Abbey. Part I. The Furness Domains. Edited by the Rev. J. Č. ATKINSON, M.A. pp. 260.
Vol. 12. The Crosby Records. 108.
FOURTH Vol. 10. The History of the Parish of Bispham.
By HENRY FISHWICK, F.S. A. pp. 143.
Vol. 11. The Coucher Book of Furness Abbey. Part II. Edited by the Rev. J. C. ATKINSON, M. A. pp. 261-536.
Edited by the Rev. T. E. GIBSON and the late Bishop Goss. pp. xxvi.
FIFTH YEAR (1886-7).
Vol. 13. A Bibliography of the Works Written and Edited by Dr. Worthington. By R. C. CHRISTIE. pp. vii. 88.
Vol. 14. The Coucher Book of Furness Abbey. Part III. Edited by the Rev. J. C. ATKINSON, D.C.L. pp. lx. 537-728.