« AnteriorContinuar »
THE UNITED KINGDOM
GREAT BRITAIN and IRELAND.
WITH NOTES AND REFERENCES
BY JOHN RAITHBY, OF LINCOLN'S INN, Esq.
BARRISTER AT LAW.
Containing the Acts 45 GEO. III. (1805.) and 46 GEO. III. (1806.)
And by ANDREW STRAHAN, Law-
Containing the TITLES of all
PUBLICK and PRIVATE,
Passed in the THIRD Session of the SECOND Parliament
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland;
PUBLICK GENERAL ACTS.
N Act for continuing and granting to His Majesty certain
3. An Act to remedy certain Omissions in an Act, passed in the
4. An Act to continue, until Six Weeks after the Commencement
5. An Act for explaining and amending an Act made in the Forty
sand eight hundred and five, and to permit such Persons in Great Britain as have omitted to make and file Affidavits of the Execution of Indentures of Clerks to Attornies and Solicitors, to make and file the same on or before the First Day of Michaelmas Term One thousand eight hundred and five. Page 3 7. An Act for raising the Sum of Three millions by Loans or Exchequer Bills, for the Service of Great Britain, for the Year One thousand eight hundred and five. Ibid. 8. An Act for amending an Act, passed in the last Session of Parliament, for granting additional Annuities to the Proprietors of Stock created by Two Acts, passed in the Thirty seventh and Forty second Years of His present Majesty. Ibid. 9. An Act for allowing Vessels employed in the Greenland Whale Fishery, to complete their full Number of Men at certain Ports for the present Season.
10. An Act for making further Provision for the effectual Performance of Quarantine. Ibid. 11. An Act for granting certain additional Rates and Duties in
Great Britain, on the Conveyance of Letters. 12. An Act for raising the Sum of Twenty two Millions five hundred thousand Pounds by way of Annuities.
13. An Act for granting to His Majesty additional Duties in Great Britain on Horses used in riding, or for drawing certain Carriages; and for consolidating the said additional Duties with Ibid. the present Duties thereon. 14. An Act for granting additional Duties on Salt in Great Britain. Ibid.
15. An Act for granting to His Majesty additional Duties in Great Britain, on the Amount of Assessments to be charged on the Profits arising from Property, Professions, Trades and Offices. 40
16. An Act for punishing Mutiny and Desertion; and for the better Payment of the Army and their Quarters. 17. An Act for the Regulation of His Majesty's Royal Marine Ibid. Forces while on Shore. 18. An Act for granting to His Majesty, until the Twenty fifth Day of March One thousand eight hundred and six, certain Rates and Duties, and to allow certain Drawbacks and Bounties upon Goods, Wares and Merchandize, imported into and exported from Ireland, in lieu of former Rates and Duties, DrawIbid. backs and Bounties.
19. An Act for granting to His Majesty, until the Twenty fifth Day of March One thousand eight hundred and six, certain Inland Duties of Excise and Taxes in Ireland, in lieu of 62 former Duties of Excise and Taxes.
20. An Act for granting to His Majesty certain Stamp Duties in Ibid. Ireland.
21. An Act for repealing certain Duties upon Letters and Packets sent by the Post within Ireland, and granting other Duties in lieu Ibid. thereof. 22. An Act for granting to His Majesty a Duty upon Malt made in Ireland, and upon Spirits made or distilled in Ireland, for the 64 Year One thousand eight hundred and five.
23. An Act to continue, until the Twenty fifth Day of March One thousand eight hundred and six, and to amend several Acts for regulating the Drawbacks and Bounties on the Exportation of Sugar from Ireland. Page 64 24. An Act for further continuing, until the Twenty fifth Day of March One thousand eight hundred and six, an Act, passed in the Forty third Year of His present Majesty, for discontinuing certain Drawbacks and Bounties on the Exportation of Sugar from Great Britain, and for allowing other Drawbacks and Bounties in lieu thereof. Ibid. 25. An Act to continue an Act for suspending the Operation of an Act of the Seventeenth Year of His present Majesty, for restraining the Negociation of Promissory Notes and Bills of Exchange under a limited Sum in England, until Six Months after the Ratification of a Definitive Treaty of Peace. Ibid. 26. An Act for continuing several Laws relating to the permitting the Warehousing of Spirits in Ireland for Exportation, for charging a Duty on the same when taken out for Home Consumption, and for regulating the Exportation to Great Britain of Spirits not Warehoused, until the Twenty ninth Day of September One thousand eight hundred and five; to the prohibiting the Exportation from, and permitting the Importation to Great Britain of Corn, and for allowing the Importation of other Articles of Provision, without Payment of Duty, and to the prohibiting the Exportation from Ireland of Corn, or Potatoes, or other Provisions, and to the permitting the Importation into Ireland of Corn, Fish and Provisions, without Payment of Duty, until the Twenty fifth Day of March One thousand eight hundred and six. Ibid. 27. An Act to enable the Lords Commissioners of His Majesty's Treasury of Great Britain, to issue Exchequer Bills, on the Credit of such Aids or Supplies as have been or shall be granted by Parliament for the Service of Great Britain, for the Year One thousand eight hundred and five. Ibid. 28. An Act for granting to His Majesty additional Stamp Duties
in Great Britain on certain Legacies.
29. An Act for granting to his Majesty additional Duties within Great Britain on certain Goods, Wares and Merchandize imported into or brought or carried Coastwise. 67
30. An Act for granting to His Majesty several additional Duties of Excise in Great Britain.
31. An Act for allowing a certain Proportion of the Militia in Great Britain voluntarily to enlist into His Majesty's Regular Forces and Royal Marines.
32. An Act for granting to Foreign Ships put under His Majesty's Protection the Privileges of Prize Ships under certain Regulations and Restrictions; and for allowing Aliens, in Foreign Colonies surrendered to His Majesty, to exercise the Occupations of Merchants or Factors during the present War, and until Six Months after the Ratification of a Definitive Treaty of Peace. Ibid.
33. An Act to make valid certain Licences granted by virtue of an Order in Council for allowing the Importation and Exportation of certain Goods and Merchandize from and to Spain