« AnteriorContinuar »
75th Congress, 1st Session
(January 5-August 21, 1937)
NOTE. The reports missing from this volume will be found in the bound volumes of House private reports.
699. Second deficiency appropriation bill, 1937.
703. Cooperation in development of farm forestry in States and Territories.
704. To provide for term of district court at Benton, Ill.
705. Additional term of district court at Tallahassee, Fla.
706. Changing times for holding court in West Virginia.
709. To regulate interstate transportation and sale of natural gas.
723. Amendments of the House to neutrality act.
724. Services, etc., of Inland Waterways Corporation extended to Savannah River.
725. To increase minimum salary of deputy United States marshals.
726. Reserving lands in Utah for Koosharem band of Paiute Indians.
727. Reserving lands in Utah for Shivwitz band of Paiute Indians.
728. Reserving lands in Utah for Kanosh band of Paiute Indians.
729. Provide for census of red-cedar shingles.**
730. Appropriation for development of naval air base at Tongue Point, Oreg.
731. Establishment of naval air station on San Francisco Bay, Calif.
732. To amend bank-robbery statute to include burglary and larceny.
733. Authorizing admittance to United States of alien veterans of World War.
734. Naturalization of certain alien spouses of citizens of U. S., etc.
735. Interest rate on Federal land-bank and Land Bank Commissioner's loans.
743. Erection of pedestal for Albert Gallatin statute in Washington.
744. Modification in existing project for Illinois Waterway and Calumet River.
745. Acquisition of lands for addition to Yosemite National Park.
747. Amending peacetime service pension laws to include reserve officers.*
748. Appropriations for Treasury and Post Office departments, 1938.
749. Building for experiment station of Bureau of Mines, Salt Lake City, Utah.
750. Reclassification of salaries of watchmen and others in postal service.
751. Permitting further extension of Air Mail Service.
752. To dispense with need for Government insurance of valuables in shipment.
757. Making allowances to letter carriers in lieu of carfare.
758. Providing for stenographic grade in Railway Mail Service.
759. Revision of air mail laws.
760. Legislative appropriation bill, 1938.
761. Amending national stolen property act.
762. Providing additional aid for American Printing House for the Blind.
763. Bridge across Straits of Mackinac near St. Ignace, Mich.
764. Declaring Park River, Conn., nonnavigable.
across Missouri River at St. Charles, Mo.
767. Bridge across Wabash River at Merom, Ind.
768. Bridge across Potomac River near Shepherdstown, W. Va.
across Missouri River at Niobrara, Nebr.
771. Bridge across Snake River between Clarkston, Wash., and Lewiston, Idaho.
774. To continue special statistical studies by Department of Labor.
778. Amending healing arts practice act, D. C.
779. Payment to San Carlos Apache Indians for ceded mineral lands.
780. Relief of Spanish War soldiers, etc., discharged because of minority.
781. Reservoir system for control of floods in Connecticut River Valley.
782. Coast Guard stations on Schoodic Peninsula and Isle au Haut, Maine.
784. Graduates of approved school ships rated as able seamen.
785. Establishment of Coast Guard station near Tybee Island, Ga.
786. Interior Department appropriation bill, 1938.
789. Transfer to Puerto Rico real estate pertaining to post of San Juan, P. R.
790. Sell General Motors Corporation part of Holabird Quartermaster Depot.
793. Conveyance to Virginia of portions of Fort Myer military reservation.
794. Pay Japan for proposed deporting of enemy aliens from China, World War.
795. To pay claims arising from raising of levels of Lake of the Woods.
796. Participation by U. S. in 10th Pan American Sanitary Conference.
798. Submit to Congress plan for control of floods of all major rivers, etc.
799. Emergent appropriations, 1937.
801. Relinquish easement granted to U. S. by Green Bay & Mississippi Canal Co.
802. Exchange between U. S. and Union Terminal Co. of properties in Dallas, Tex.
803. World War relics for American Legion Museum, Newport News, Va.
804 Providing for preferred employment of American citizens.
805. Amend act to use as nat. cemetery lands of Fort Snelling reservation.
806. Amend Public 626, 74th Cong., rel. to municipal corporations in Alaska.
807. Designating May 28, 1937, National Aviation Day.
808. To prevent profiteering in time of war, etc.
810. To create Indian Claims Commission.*
811. Amending charter of National Education Association of United States.
812. To proclaim tercentenary of birth of Père Jacques Marquette.
815. Attendance of Marine Band at United Confederate Veterans' reunion.
816. Emergency relief appropriation act of 1937.
817. To continue to June 30, 1939, regulation of shipment of petroleum.
818. Obligation of funds for work at Government-owned establishments.
822. Payment to Osage Indians on account of their lands sold by U. S.
823. Sale price of old post-office site and building at Louisville, Ky.
824. State, Justice, Commerce, and Labor departments appropriation bill, 1938.
825. Regulating barbers in District of Columbia.
826. Free transportation of seeing eye dogs accompanying blind persons.
827. To increase age of consent for marriage in D. C.
829. Extension of terms and provisions of present Rio Grande compact.
830. Disposition of papers of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve System.
831. Relief of former employees, Federal subsistence homesteads corporations.
833. Validating certain mineral patents in Montana.
834. Repealing proviso rel. to teaching communism in public schools of D. C.
835. Second deficiency appropriation bill, 1937.
874. Dispensing with unnecessary renewals of oaths of office.
876. Limit operation of law to permit employment of Harry W. Blair as counsel.
$77. To regulate occupation and practices of cosmetology in D. C.
$78. Regulation of real-estate brokers and salesmen in D. C.
879. Prohibit use of buildings or premises in D. C. for undesirable industries.
$81. Establishment of national monument on site of Camp Merritt, N. J.
886. Appropriation for establishing national cemetery at Fort Bliss, Tex.
887. Participation in 7th World's Poultry Congress.
888. Admit Olmedo Alfaro, citizen of Ecuador, to Military Academy.
889. Additional appropriation for U. S. Constitution Sesquicentennial Comn.
$90. Secretary of War to lease Old Fort Niagara.
$92. Coinage of 50-cent pieces in commemoration of Battle of Antietam.
$93. Coinage of 50-cent pieces in commemoration of founding of Norfolk, Va.
$95. Acquisition of lands for Wind River irrigation project, Wyo.
$96. Publication and sale of historical material rel. to Northwest Territory.
$97. Erection of terminal marker for Jefferson Davis National Highway.
898. Extension of boundaries of Papago Reservation.
899. Use of mineral and water resources on Papago Reservation.
905. Bridge across Missouri River near Poplar, Mont.
906. Legalizing dike in Missouri River at Pierre, S. Dak.
07. Bridge across Wabash River near Lockport, Ind.
908. Bridge across Merrimack River at Lowell, Mass.
909. Continuation of Federal Surplus Commodities Corporation.
910. Admission to citizenship of aliens who came prior to Feb. 5, 1917.
911. Regulation of transportation of property and passengers by air carriers.
912. International Congress of Architects to be held in U. S. in 1939.
913. Certain U. S. commissioners to try petty offenses on Federal reservations.
914. Amending bankruptcy act rel. to corporate reorganizations.
915. Amend perishable agricultural commodities act, 1930, as amended.
916. Renewal of star-route contracts.
918. Establishment of term of district court at Malone, N. Y.
919. Accommodations for holding court at Columbia, Tenn.
920. Conveyance of Twin River Point lighthouse reservation to Wisconsin.
921. Establishment of Coast Guard station near Manistique, Mich.
922. Establishment of Coast Guard station near Menominee, Mich.
923. Establishment of Coast Guard station near Beaver Bay, Minn.
924. Establishment of Coast Guard station near St. Augustine, Fla.
925. Making further provision for salmon fisheries in Alaska.
926. Creating Joint Congressional Committee on Tax Evasion and Avoidance.
932. Providing for space in Federal buildings for employees' credit unions.
933. Payment to Sioux Indians of Pine Ridge Reservation.
934. Extension of certain oil and gas prospecting permits.
935. Extension of certain excise taxes and postage rates.
936. Extension of Federal Emergency Administration of Public Works.
937. Exchange of lands in Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
938. Lands for national-park purposes within Mammoth Cave National Park, Ky.
939. Providing for residence of U. S. commissioners for national parks.
940. Amend act for exclusive jurisdiction by U. S. over Hawaii National Park.
941. Extend time for final proof by homestead and desert-land entrymen.
943. To establish Civilian Conservation Corps.
944. Amended petitions in suits of Indian nations, etc., in Court of Claims.