Acerca de este libro
Libros en Google Play
The general Principles in relation to the Consideration of Notes
and Bills .
Transfers for antecedent Debts, or for Security.
Who is a bona fide Holder of Negotiable Paper.
Of the Rights and Duties of a Payee before Acceptance.
Reasons for the requirement of Demand of Payment of Negotiable
Paper and of Notice of Dishonor
At what Place Demand should be made
Excuses for Absence of Demand of Payment
1. Where the Demand for Payment cannot be made
3. Other Circumstances.
4. The Acts of a Party which affect his Right to require Demand
Excuses for Non-notice, grounded on the necessary Knowledge by
the Party to be notified .
Excuses for Non-notice, grounded on Impossibility of Notice
Excuses for Non-notice, grounded on the Absence of Right in any
Party to require Notice .
Excuses for Non-notice, grounded on a Waiver of the Right to re-
quire Notice .
1. When the Waiver is in Writing on the Note or Bill
2. When the Waiver is inferred from Acts of the Indorser or
3. When the Waiver occurs on the Day of Maturity
4. When the Waiver occurs after Maturity
5. By whom the Waiver is made
6. To whom the Waiver is made
7. Presumptive Evidence in reference to Waiver
General Remarks on the Subject of Excuse for Non-notice .